The StuTS is not the only student conference in the field of linguistics. There are some of them that we consider our sister conferences.
STaPS: Linguistic Conference for Doctoral Students
German name: Sprachwissenschaftliche Tagung für Promotionsstudierende
The STaPs has descended from the StuTS; it is a place for PhD students. It has taken place every semester since spring 2012.
Linguistics Meetup Berlin-Potsdam
The Linguistics Meetup is an event for all young linguists in Berlin and Potsdam, who want to meet their colleagues from other local institutes and universites and get to know their research interests.
TaCoS: Conference of Students in Computational Linguistics
German name: Tagung der Compusterlinguistik-Studierenden
The TaCoS has also descended from the StuTS. It has been held every year since 1992.
ÖSKL: Austrian Students' Conference of Linguistics
German name: Österreichische Studierendenkonferenz der Linguistik
The ASCL is the Austrian counterpart to the Germany-based StuTS.
- ULAB (UK): http://lingstudents.co.uk/
- Young Linguists' Meeting Poznan (Poland): http://wa.amu.edu.pl/ylmp/
- ConSOLE (Europe): https://sites.google.com/site/consolexxiii2015/home
- Sprogvidenskabelig studenterkonference SSK (Denmark): http://lingvistkredsen.ku.dk/ssk2014
Mladí lingvisté [Young Linguists] (Czech Republic) - StuTS-like, international
- Lingvistika Praha [Linguistics Prague] (Czech Republic) - more like STaPs, not really international: http://lingvistikapraha.ff.cuni.cz/
- Pragestt [Prague Conference for German Studies] (Czech Republic) - StuTS-like, with some literatures, focus on German studies, very international: http://german.ff.cuni.cz/pragestt/
- Letní škola lingvistiky [Summer school linguistics] (Czech Republic) - StuTS-like, not really international: http://www.lingvistika.cz/?uvod